If you dream of world peace, there are many ways you can begin to make a difference. You might work for or volunteer for an organization like the United Nations or other worldwide peace organizations. This is a GREAT step towards shifting the world into a more harmonious place and your willingness to be a part of the process is most welcome!
Yet, there is a step you can take on your own first. The truth is world peace begins with each individual. When you are feeling more at peace, that affects everyone you interact with as well. Your positive calm vibe is felt by others and influences them to seek peace as well.
Finding a way to create inner peace is a deeply personal and spiritual journey. There are countless simple practices you can incorporate into your daily life to cultivate a more peaceful life.
Below you’ll find seven suggestions that you can try, to find the right one or combination that works for you.
7 Ways to Create Inner Peace
1. Mindfulness: Take time each day to be fully present in the moment and improve your awareness. This is a time when you consciously choose to notice everything around you. If you are outdoors, really look at the beauty of nature. Wonder over how the trees know how many leaves to grow or how the flowers know when to bloom. This allows you to separate from your concerns of the day and just be.
2. Meditation: A simple meditation which is very effective for quieting the mind is to focus on your breath. For example, a Zen practice is to count each inhale and exhale as one cycle. Count 10 cycles and then start again. While this sounds simple, it offers a real challenge for staying present. This will help calm the mind and bring a sense of inner stillness.
3. Chant: Chanting is a kind of meditation that uses the voice. There are many sacred texts that have been put to music across many religions. Even if the words are unfamiliar, the idea is that you benefit from repeating them over and over in the sing-song tune. Chanting actually lifts your vibration as it moves sound through your vocal cords and provides you with a sense of deep inner calm.
4. Gratitude: When you spend time feeling grateful by reflecting on what you appreciate about your life, you will start to relax. This can be done by journaling, creating a gratitude list, or simply pausing to acknowledge and appreciate the small joys and blessings in your day. Gratitude shifts your focus to the positive aspects of your life and helps foster contentment and peace.
5. Self-care: Prioritize self-care activities that nourish your mind, body, and spirit. This may include activities like taking a relaxing bath, going for a walk in nature, engaging in hobbies you enjoy, practicing yoga, or reading something inspiring. Taking care of yourself holistically helps to reduce stress and create a sense of inner harmony.
6. Earthing: When you touch the ground with your bare feet, something magical happens. Electrons begin to flow into your body from the earth. Walking barefoot for even short periods of time has an amazing effect of calming your energy and eliminating daily stress. This practice helps you relax as you synchronize your body to the frequencies of the earth.
7. Visualization: Imagine a place that always makes you feel good, like being at the beach or in the mountains. Sit comfortably and shut off all distractions. Close your eyes and breathe slowly and deeply, then picture the scene. Make it as real as possible imagining all your senses. Smell the salt air, hear birds, feel the sun on your skin, etc. You’ll be feeling at peace within a short time.
Try several of these methods to see what works best for you. Everyone is different, so take your time to explore the options. Remember, creating inner peace is an ongoing practice. It takes time, patience, and consistency. Be gentle with yourself as you explore these suggestions and find what works best for you. And keep in mind that your inner tranquility is bigger than you think.
If you’re ready to create world peace, please join us! Here are 5 easy things you can do:
- MEDITATE with us for 7 minutes every Sunday at 1:11pm Eastern in our Facebook group.
- JOIN US for our new 21-day peace mission beginning September 1st, 2023.
- VOLUNTEER your time to help us spread the word by filling out this application.
- DONATE HERE to support us by covering the costs.
- SHARE us with your friends!
❤️Thank you! Together we can create a peaceful, happy planet!❤️
Ronnie Ann Ryan MBA, CCC, an Intuitive Coach and Wise Woman who quickly zeros in on the heart of the matter. She offers practical solutions to business and life issues using her well-honed intuition, so you can enjoy a more balanced life. Also a Past Life Reader, Soul Intelligence Energy Healer, and Bestselling Author with six books, Ronnie hosts the popular podcast Breathe Love & Magic which made it to the top 10% globally! If you want the intuitive edge to find the magic in your business and life, visit https://IntuitiveEdge.biz